The Center for the Neurobiology of Learning and Memory (CNLM) offers awards to exceptional postdoctoral researchers, graduate students, undergraduates and high school students. These are competitive awards and the CNLM Director will appoint a committee for the purpose of selection. Awardees may receive each award one time only. You can see the purpose, criteria and eligibility requirements for each award below.
We offer the following End of the Year awards. Nomination deadline for all awards is April 5, 2017.
- Renee Harwick Advanced Graduate Student Award
- Roger W. Russell Scholar’s Award in the Neurobiology of Learning and Memory
- John W. Haycock Memorial Graduate Student Travel Award
- Carol Becker McGaugh Award for UCI Undergraduates
- Friends of the CNLM Awards for Undergraduates Students
We are also setting up two new awards in honor of colleagues who recently passed. The awards are set up by their family and friends to benefit graduate students at the CNLM.