The Friends of the Center for the Neurobiology of Learning and Memory is the Center’s official support group. The purpose of the Friends group is to identify individuals in the community and university with a particular interest in learning and memory research and to establish an annual fund to be used to support various causes including but not limited to:
- Pursuing high-risk high-reward cutting edge research in its preliminary stages
- Creating new technologies by purchasing or developing new state-of-the-art equipment
- Supporting international scientific conferences and seminars
- Supporting graduate student and postdoctoral training.
The 2017 benefits to members include:
- Patrons at this level are acknowledged at all public lectures and events, receive access to our quarterly Newsletter, and VIP admission to the annual Distinguished Lecture on Brain, Learning and Memory at the Irvine Barclay Theater including invitation to the backstage dinner reception, reserved seating and an exclusive opportunity to meet the distinguished speaker.
- Patrons at this level receive all of the thank you gifts of NeuroSilver PLUS invitation to our exclusive Evenings to Remember series.
- Patrons at this level receive all of the thank you gifts of NeuroGold PLUS a choice between lunch for two with the CNLM scientist of your choice* or an exclusive guided tour of one of the CNLM laboratories.
- Patrons at this level receive all of the thank you gifts of NeuroPlatinum PLUS invite a CNLM scientist* of your choice to give a lecture at a dinner party at a location of your choosing.
*subject to availability
Loyalty Incentive Program
Refer a new friend to our Friends group – if your friend enrolls at your support level or higher, we will automatically upgrade your benefits to the next level for the remainder of the current year and the following year.
If you would like more information on the Group and its benefits, please contact Ms. Manuella Yassa, Outreach and Education Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949.824.5193.